Work with us
<i>We are looking for exceptional people to provide our guests with unforgettable holidays! We welcome applications from motivated couples whose knowledge and experience will enable them to work independently on one of our top campsites in Italy. </i>
Guest representative on site (also seniors over 55)The courier role is customer service orientated which includes providing a professional and friendly welcome, clean and functional accommodation, problem solving and providing information about the local area.
Applicants must have exceptional customer service skills, flexibility and independence. Fluent English and basic German are also essential.
Gustocamp is a small company and we take pride in the quality of our product and our great customer service. What sets us apart from many other similar companies is our attention to the details – high quality accommodation on the best campsites in Italy and our personal service with every single one of our guests – from the moment they book until their holiday ends!
Our season normally runs from the beginning of April until the end of September. If you have lots of energy, enthusiasm and a genuine desire to be there for our guests, please complete our application form. For any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Which tasks can you expect as a courier?As a courier you have many different tasks. For example:
- Welcome our guests
- Cleaning the accommodations
- Checking and carrying our repairs to the accommodation
- Preparing the accommodations at the beginning of the season
- Organize your time independently, with taking into account departing and arriving guests and the general guest service
- You are responsible for the incoming money
- Accurately completing and submitting invoices
- Submit and complete administration on time
- Maintain a good working relationship with the campsite staff
- Good communication and cooperation with colleagues within Gustocamp (Booking Office and Operations Support)
- To enforce company policies and standards as outlined in the Couriers Guide Book
What skills do we require?You have a good command of the English language (Dutch and German is a plus)
You are customer oriented
You are able to run a campsite independently.
You are able to work well together with the office and operations.
You have great communication skills.
You are capable to set priorities.
You are representative and can perform physical tasks.
You are able to respond proactively to guests' needs and complaints.
You are able to use documents and email on a tablet.
You are flexible in working hours and spare time.
You have basic knowledge of administrative tasks (costs and income)
Leggi di più